TRAFIK Bremen – used forklifts – all brands!
TRAFIK Bremen is manufacturer-independent and offers a large selection of all manufacturers – all vehicles available immediately!
Used forklifts: manufacturers & top brands
Industrial trucks are produced worldwide. The largest manufacturer of industrial trucks such as forklifts and warehouse technology is the Japanese company Toyota. This is followed by the KION Group, which produces Linde, Still and OM forklifts. In third place is a Japanese company again: Mitsubishi. And fourth place went to the warehouse technology specialist Jungheinrich.
- Linde – Fenwick
- Toyota & BT
- Hyster, Yale, Crown, Caterpillar
- Cesab, Clark, Unicarriers
- Icem, Walsted Truck
- TCM, Nissan, Mitsubishi, Doosan, Komatsu
- Dieci, Merlo, Heli, Carer, JCB, Kalmar,
- Fantuzzi, Haulotte, Baumann, Hubtex
- and many more